Monday 9 April 2018

Stranded at the heartbreak hotel.

I have no wish to go into any lengths of details regarding the past couple of days.

I just wish to say that something has ended. And I am still in love. I want to say that heartbreak hurts. It's an agony i've never felt before.

I wish I could write something inspiring. Something that might help somebody else. Something about how putting yourself first is a good thing. And that you have the right to walk away from a situation that hurts, despite how much you love that person.

But right now, I can't. I accept that maybe I have done a good thing for both us by walking away. But it doesn't stop it hurting. For now, I have nothing inspiring to say. Instead, I wish to say that I am in love. That my heart hurts. But I have no regrets and I will never stop caring about her.

To anyone going through a similar experience, all i have to say is that you should always be kind to yourself. No matter what, that's important. Don't be afraid to admit that you deserve better, no matter how much you love the other person.

Chin up.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk About Sex...

So let's talk about sex, and this is going to sound like a rant I'm sure. But let's get something straight: Men and ...