Monday 25 December 2017

Out of Kansas, otherwise known as a new beginning;

Good evening folks.

Yes, that's right. I've started a brand new blog. What better way to start a new year, eh? For personal reasons, I felt it was time to move on and re-establish myself almost. Ravens, Writing Desks and Books no longer felt like my space anymore. Which in turn didn't make it feels as safe to me as it always had done. So here I am as A Breath of Fresh Eyre. I'm really excited to start afresh here. But you're entirely welcome to peruse my previous blog and I will leave the link in the navigation bar at the top. This is a chance for me to be more organised in my thinking, and my writing. I think toward the end of my time at Ravens, Writing Desks and Books it was becoming more of a blog for the sake of blogging. There was no consistency, and it often ended up being quite mental health centred. Which I am incredibly proud of. But I want more of a structure this time, more of a schedule and a consistent one at that. I want a variety of different posts.

I want to continue to promote Mental Health awareness because I still think it's important. Whether or not that is always applicable to my own journey is uncertain yet. But being objective once in a while has never hurt anyone! I will, of course, continue to document my journey. But I want to focus more on wider issues: social injustice and the like. I want to talk about books, and the things that are making me happy. Not just the things that are making me sad. So this is my brand new fresh start! I've been gifted a new planner for Christmas too, so you can expect many many pictures from that! It is truly beautiful.

Meanwhile, I have tried to keep things the same where possible. I've more or less copied my layout over! I was very fond of that. And I've created a new banner- but I'm still undecided about that. But it's something to work on!

As for the title, well who doesn't love a literary pun? This particular one is courtesy of my very wonderful best friend. Thank you Sam!

Anyway, we're not in Kansas anymore. This blog will be different and I am incredibly excited!

I'll return soon guys- and I mean that!

I hope that you all had a very merry Christmas!

S




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk About Sex...

So let's talk about sex, and this is going to sound like a rant I'm sure. But let's get something straight: Men and ...